- 80MHz RISC MCU and 80MIPS Kalimba DSP
- Internal ROM, serial flash memory and EEPROM interfaces
- Stereo codec with 2 microphone inputs
- Radio includes integrated balun
- 5-band fully configurable EQ
- CSR’s latest CVC technology for narrowband and wideband voice connections including wind noise reduction
- Wideband speech supported by HFP v1.6 profile and mSBC codec
- Voice recognition support for answering a call, enables true hands-free use
- Multipoint HFP connection to 2 phones for voice
- Multipoint A2DP connection enables a headset (A2DP) connection to 2 A2DP source devices for music playback
- Secure simple pairing, CSR’s proximity pairing and CSR’s proximity connection
- Audio interfaces: I²S and PCM
- Serial interfaces: UART, USB 2.0 (full-speed), I²C and SPI
- AptX（KMBT015 D）, SBC, MP3 and AAC（KMBT015 C）decoder support
- Wired audio support (USB and analogue)
- Support for smartphone/tablet applications
- Integrated dual switch-mode regulators, linear regulators and battery charger
- External crystal load capacitors not required for typical crystals
- 3 LED outputs
- Surface-mount, Size: 14.60×10.70×1.90mm max
- The KMBT015 is a product from K-mate Connectivity Centre. It is a single-chip radio and baseband Module for Bluetooth 2.4GHz systems.
- The integrated peripherals reduce the number of external components required, including no requirement for external codec, battery charger, SMPS, LDOs, balun or external program memory, ensuring minimum production costs.
- The battery charger architecture enables the KMBT015 to independently operate from the charger supply, ensuring dependable operation for all battery conditions.
- Stereo headsets
- Wired stereo headsets and headphones
- Portable stereo speakers
The enhanced Kalimba DSP coprocessor with 80MIPS supports enhanced audio and DSP applications.
The integrated audio codec supports 2 channels of ADC, 2 digital microphone inputs and stereo output, as well as a variety of audio standards.